quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2009

• Summer love •

Come here, let me get your name boy


Tell me where you from, what you do, what you like


Let me pick your brain boy


And tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame boy

...

The summer's over for the both of us


But that doesn't mean we should give up on love


You're the one I've been thinking of


And I knew the day I met you you'd be the one


I can't wait to fall in love with you


You can't wait to fall in love with me


This just can't be summer love, you'll see


Pois é, quem nessa vida nunca viveu uma história de “amor” de verão. Rs
Mesmo sendo passageiro, único e sem futuro, tudoooo vale muito a pena!

Você conhece uma pessoa que nunca viu na vida e se sente tão a vontade é que como se estivesse ao lado dela sempre. Chega a ter sensações...”deja vu”.

A única coisa que você pensa e deseja é curtir o momento e não se preocupar com absolutamente nada.

Deixar o tempo te levar...e para ser sincera: ah se o tempo pudesse parar naquele momento!

Pois é, eu vivi uma história assim...rs

Nenhum comentário: